VISTA Enterprise Network - Successful Implementation, World Class Support

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Carol Monahan: Introducing Myself

As the new director of support at the VISTA Expertise Network, I have had the opportunity to spend the last few months learning about the VISTA community. I was delighted to meet so many dedicated people at the recent VISTA Expo & Symposium, and I want to thank everyone who participated in our session on open-source licensing.

I have a decidedly eclectic background, including a grounding in computer science, with extensive managerial experience in sales, logistics and ERP planning, while working at Wizards of the Coast. On a lighter note, my first job was as an assistant to a couple of large- and small-animal veterinarians in Ireland, and I have also worked as a Tiffany salesperson, and a "spokesmodel", meaning that I got to hand out ham samples at a trade-show. Generally speaking, I enjoy a challenge.

I'm looking forward to promoting community licensing solutions and codebase reunification, as well as getting to know more of the excellent VISTA Hardhats.

No comments: